In Season

Spicy Sweet Onion Dip

Friday, October 31, 2008

Monster Cookies

Happy Halloween! I thought I would bake up some Monster Cookies to celebrate. These cookies are really good, but I won't give you the recipe! What? Why, you ask? Well, I have already given you three recipes from the Baked: New Frontiers in Baking Cookbook. I felt it was ok to give you those ones as I found them posted on other places on the Internet. This is recipe #5 from this cookbook. I made the chocolate chip cookies and didn't post them because I turned them into a huge puddle. The cookies were way too big and all ran together. In any case, this cookbook has been a worthwhile investment, there are still several recipes I would like to try.
This was a fun post, both making the cookies and taking the photographs. I am curious... Why are there green and purple M&M's in the Halloween mix?

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails