In Season

Spicy Sweet Onion Dip

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday Morning

The last Saturday morning in November. Here in Fairbanks we appreciate the little things. That beautiful pink light when the sun rises at 11 a.m., and today the redpolls returned to our bird feeder. That little red spot on the top of their heads is a bright spot in these very dark days. I must admit that I am looking forward to our next month of darkness. It is a time to slow down and relax. We can sit and drink coffee a little longer on the weekends. Time to catch up on reading and other long put off household chores like cleaning out the kitchen cabinets. Since purchasing all those canning jars to store all my dried good I have been wanting to get them all arranged.  They really look pretty all lined up with their contents in clear view. Now, maybe I should just take the door off the cabinet so I could see them all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails